Development of organization's IT strategy and IT policy.
Automation of organization management system:
- audit of integrated information management system (IMS)
- audit of IT-infrastructure of a client company - identification of problems and «bottle-necks» of the IT-infrastructure functioning:
- devising an IT-development strategy taking into account all aspects of the customer's business: the state of IT-infrastructure, the current and future requirements for the operated software, etc.
- analysis of the existing business processes and customization of the information system in accordance with the requirements
- administration of the ORACLE Server 8i,9i,10g database; setup and optimization of the system
- LAN design, assembling, setup and support
- development of customized corporate information systems
- training (either in our or a client's office) of companies' IT personnel in the use of modern development tools (Oracle, Java, C#)
- preparation of a client-enterprise to IMS implementation or implementation of single components (ERP, CRM, SCM), including SAP R/3, MBS Dynamics
- conceptual development of integrated information management system including:
- objectives and IMS building concepts
- selection of optimal IMS functionality, time and stages of delivery
- requirements for informational and organizational support, and hardware and software, including information security aspect
- procedures of system development and implementation, IMS operation training programs
- development of requirements specification for IMS design and requirements specification approval procedures.
Quality control of information systems implementation.
Modeling and reengineering of business processes:
- definition of business processes «as is» and their subsequent optimization
- development and implementation of balanced scorecard (BSC), management by objectives systems (MBO), and key performance indicators (KPI)
- preparation of an enterprise to implementation of international quality management systems (including Total Quality Management)
- preparation of an enterprise to certification according ISO 9000
Working out and development of human resources management system.
For further information please contact:
Kutyavin Alexander Askoldovich
7 (495) 280-0503